- no radial displacement of the workpiece
- shorter machining time due to higher feed rate
- interchangeable cutting insert
- different diameters can be used in one basic body
- optionally with internal coolant supply
- higher surface quality
- longer service lives
Option: Cutting inserts with internal coolant holes
We have made it possible! By introducing new grinding techniques, the cutting edges are now made with corner radii and chamfers of up to 1 mm in size.
Not only do the cutting edge inserts have a longer tool life, but they also provide a significantly higher surface quality, as the chips are effectively removed.